September 21, 2010

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

I don't know about you but I LOVE peanut butter. AND I love cookies. But peanut butter cookies often seem "diluted" with the multitude of ingredients that they include (flour, butter, etc). Well here is a simple solution to that problem. How about a peanut butter cookie with only 3 ingredients, plus chocolate chips? They'll probably be the peanut butteriest cookies you'll ever eat. I DROOL just thinking about them. Give it a try!

Easy Peanut Butter Cookies

1 c peanut butter
1 c sugar
1 egg
handful of chocolate chips

Preheat oven to 350. Mix ingredients and drop spoonfuls on a cookie sheet (this recipe fills a large cookie sheet). Bake 8-12 minutes or until no longer mushy in the middle.

**Optional**
Some people will also add:
1 tsp baking powder
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp vanilla

I guess they just can't believe in a cookie with four ingredients. Try it both ways and let me know which you like best!

No comments:

Post a Comment