December 4, 2010

Pancakes

I love pancakes, but not all are created equal. My mom always made them from a Krusteaz mix and I thought those were good. These pancakes are even better, though. :) But that's not surprising since things are usually better when made from scratch. :) This made 10 large pancakes for me. My four year old ate 3 as big as his head. :D Give them a try. They're delish!

Pancakes

1 1/2 c flour
3 1/2 tsp baking powder
1 tsp salt
1 Tbsp sugar
1 1/4 c milk
1 egg
3 Tbsp butter, melted

1. In a large bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, and sugar. Make a well in center and pour in milk, egg, butter and mix until smooth.
2. Heat lightly oiled pan or griddle or medium-high heat. Pour batter onto griddle, using approximately 1/4 c mix for each. Brown on both sides. Serve hot.

No comments:

Post a Comment