February 18, 2013

Baked Salmon Dijon

I love salmon and this is a fun variation. We're trying to incorporate more seafood into our diet and this was a hit! My boys loooooved it. You can use whatever type of seasoned salt you like, or just use plain salt. Serves 4.

Baked Salmon Dijon

4 4-oz salmon fillets
juice of 1 lemon, or 2 Tbsp
Seasoned salt pepper, to taste
2-4 Tbsp prepared Dijon-style mustard
1/4 c fresh parsley, chopped
1/4 c Italian-style breadcrumbs
1/4 c butter, melted
2 cloves garlic, minced

1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Line shallow baking pan with aluminum foil. Place fillets in pan and sprinkle lemon juice over top. Sprinkle season salt and pepper, according to taste. Spread thin layer of Dijon-style mustard on each fillet with brush baster or back of spoon. Add parsley and breadcrumbs and press down gently to stick. Mix garlic into melted butter and pour evenly over the top.
2. Bake in preheated oven 15 minutes, or until salmon flakes easily with a fork.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Tamara darling!! I am giving you an award, "Super Sweet Blogger Award" that I received on my brand-new Wordpress blog: http://fifthandhazel.wordpress.com
    I'll write you later and explain it when I have the blog post outlined. SMOOCHES

    ReplyDelete